Saturday, October 11, 2008

update!

hey i know long time no posting well im finaly gona keep up on it promise! so if i dont post then you have permition to get on me about it! so the update-
today we had a double header in volleyball and im not very proud to say- we lost them both!
today was also allisons baby shower! Hi to baby barry! yes and its baby barry because they still dont have a name and we do love him!


so for all of you who say i never do anything with my blog iknow but im tryin here!

5 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

wanna post something new now? :)

ashley! said...

I love your template! I used to have it, until my sister stole it! :) posts?

Lauren Michelle said...

It's almost been a month since you posted. C'mon!

Lauren Michelle said...

Okay, this is just getting ridiculous!

Lauren Michelle said...

Wow Ciara. Seriously? lol