Thursday, March 19, 2009

Volleyball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ok i HAD to share about volleyball! ok so i have soooooooooooo badly missed volleyball while i have been playing basketball! and it makes me feel a little better when people say im good at basketball and i gat to say: no, volleyball is my sport!!!! anyways im playing high school volleyball and im only in 6th grade so im so excited to get more competitive with my game and cant wait to get my jump serve down this season so i can try out for the 7th grade team next year with it!!! so anyways thaught i would share!!!! i cant count how many times today i have said i cant wait! hahahaha i have never been so excited to get out on thre court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i decited i would post about it to pass the time!!!!! hahaha thanks for leting me blab and blab on and on!!!!!! hahahaha

2 comments:

Megan's Memories said...

HEY!! Do you have a face book?? ohh ya jentrie told me she saw you! she wanted to say hi but she didnt know what you would do! haha so next time say hi!

Brooklynn said...

yeah i used to get excited about volleyball, now i dread it cuz i suck